Friday, June 15, 2012

My Favorite Inspiration



As an unconventional student of Spirit I'm always looking for open-minded inspiring resources... I'd like to share with you some of my favorites. As well as being a student of A Course in Miracles, I also always sign up for the Chopra Center's seasonal meditation challenges, devour books by Martha Beck, Marianne Williamson, and the Dalai Lama, and continue to take part in my mind-body healing journey (striving for full health after 6 years with Post Viral Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome or ME/CFS) with The Optimum Health Clinic.

Facebook is a fantastic way for me to get inspirational quips all day long that keep me coming back to the light when things get tough.. here are my favorite Inspiring Facebook Pages!

Access Consciousness
Dr. Dain Heer
That Guy Who Loves The Universe
A Course In Miracles
Colors of Our Life
Marianne Williamson
Let Me See Love

Enjoy!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...