Sunday, January 29, 2012

Live while you are alive...

Live while you are alive...
Learn to be what you are in the seed of your spirit
Learn to free yourself from all things that have molded you
And which limit your secret and  undiscovered road...
Never forget that love
Requires you to be
The greatest person you are capable of being, 
Self-generating and strong and gentle-
Your own hero and star...
Be grateful for life as you live it, 
And may a wonderful light
Always guide you along the unfolding road.

Just finished reading this book for I think the third time, each time I find something new and especially inspiring in it. Now I am venturing into The Shadow Effect since recently more dark energies have come to my attention and I realize that my infinite optimism isn't always best served by ignoring the dark... I have long learned to pet my inner lizard and welcome in the "unwanted guests", but this book I think will help me take that to the next level in order to be OK with my limitations and circumstances, and then work with them to move forward into a beautiful and abundant life.

I had a wonderful trip/stay-cation with my boyfriend, but now that it is over I'm on day 4 of really struggling to get back on my feet and feel well enough to concentrate and move around, and it has reminded me of all the great work I have done physically, spiritually, emotionally, to help me through these rough days.

I am so grateful to now have a partner in my life who supports me, sends me love and healing, and inspires me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...