Sunday, January 29, 2012

the Gilded Tarot

Getting to know the Gilded Tarot
I ordered this deck because, as a beginner, I needed a full suit deck. I loved the bright colors and clean images upon first glance, but when I got them in the mail I was a little disturbed by the fractals and CG cut-and-paste going on in the cards. I expected them to be more organic, but now I realize the input of the very mechanical parts of it (both in literal mechanical imagery and the mechanical way many of the images were put together) may really be what I need.
(Thanks to Tarotize for this template...)

1. Describe yourself
Ace of Pentacles
I am a gift not to be taken for granted. I gift to you time and abundance you didn't know you could have.

2. How would your friend describe you?
3 of Cups
Joyful, Celebratory, Rich

3. What gift do you bring to me?
20M Judgement
I bring you a clear voice and vision for your unanswered questions. I bring you a scale to balance your inquiring mind.  I am calling to you. Listen to the music.

4. What do you expect in return?
King of Cups
Bring to me your open heart, and gentle judgements. Bring me your willingness and your gratitude.

5. How can you help me serve?
3 of Pentacles
A solid foundation is what every plan needs, and your flights into spirit have left you feeling un-grounded. I can help to stabilize and join the spirit and the earth, setting you up to take all this advice further into creating  a beautiful life.

6. Is there anything else?
6 of Cups
The meaning of this card is changing for you, and here we will move forward together in creating new memories and new meaning to the past, and letting it flower and grow into the future.  I may be a little bratty, childish, inquisitive, stubborn, and playful at times, but in the end it is all about joy, pure and utter bliss for life.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...