Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Magician of 2012





The second card of the major arcana is actually card numbered 01... The Magician.  The Magician has been showing up for me a lot lately, in conjunction with readings about my long distance relationship, reinforcing the strength of our communication and bond.

Let's see what he has to say for me today, in regards to 2012...

He's laughing... not at me.. but that big belly-full laugh of knowing. The same laugh that the ghost of Christmas Present made when he was first encountered by Scrooge... "Good thing you've let go of the wheel", he says "because you're in for quite a ride..." He says this in a joyful way, like "thank goodness you've seen the light and have learned to trust us, it will be so much more fun this way!" rather than a threatening way. A lot of people see change as a threat, but I find it really exciting.  The Magician is the symbol of alchemy, of infinity, and of infinite creative power.  He's telling me now that every part of my life is about to totally transform, and that my old life will be unrecognizable soon.  That's quite a statement! The advice he's giving me is to stay in the light, and keep the Universe on my side, and the impossible will become possible... not just possible... it is eminent!

Whew... I'm dizzy now, I wasn't expecting quite that clear a message, but there he is, looking at me with a twinkle in his eye, in total recognition.  "Welcome back", he says.

Well... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...